Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy 3rd Anniversary to my son Aaron and my daughter-in-law, Summer! I can’t believe their wedding was 3 years ago and now we are starting to plan Jordan’s wedding! Life is so much fun!
I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving, a fun Black Friday, saved a lot of money on Cyber Monday and gave away a lot of money on Giving Tuesday. My Black Friday deals all came from Detweiller’s Farm Market where I got sirloin strip steaks for $5.55 a pound, Country Ribs for $1.29 a pound, and a 3 pound bag of Granny Smith apples for $1.00. I also received a $10 gift card for being one of the first 50 people in line when the store opened at 8:00am. Not a bad shopping trip, even though I didn’t buy any Christmas gifts.
If you are looking for gifts for you gadget loving friends and family, I have several ideas for you in my Gadget Lovers Gift Guide. So feel free to pop over and check it out. I’m also working on some Stocking Stuffer Ideas for teens/tween/young adults so make sure you are subscribed so you won’t miss that post.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday