It’s not Christmas until I have attended Disney’s Candlelight Processional at least once or twice. It is a necessary part of my Christmas celebration each year and luckily, my entire family agrees. Our annual family Christmas Disney vacation takes place Dec 2-6 this year and we are knee deep in planning to catch all our Christmas favorites and the new for 2017 offerings. If you have never visited Walt Disney World in November or December and seen her decked out in all of her holiday splendor, you don’t know what you are missing.
The Candlelight Processional at Epcot is an amazing, Biblical account of the Christmas story with a celebrity narrator, mass choir, and a 50 piece orchestra. While nothing beats experiencing this show live, the CD is one of my favorites to listen to at home. The Candlelight Processional is included with the cost of Epcot admission, but I suggest getting in the stand-by line 45-60 minutes before the show you want to attend. If you want, there are Candlelight Processional dining packages available. These packages vary in price but they get you a seat for the show as well. Check with your Disney Travel Agent for more information on these packages.
2017 Candlelight Processional Narrators
- Laurie Hernandez – November 24 to 26, 2017 NEW!
- Matt Bomer – November 27 to 28, 2017 NEW!
- Ana Gasteyer – November 29 to 30, 2017
- Whoopi Goldberg – December 1 to 3, 2017
- Pat Sajak – December 4 to 5, 2017 NEW!
- Jodi Benson – December 6 to 8, 2017
- Kurt Russell – December 9 to 11, 2017 NEW!
- Warwick Davis – December 12 to 14, 2017 NEW!
- Trace Adkins – December 15 to 17, 2017
- Neil Patrick Harris – December 18 to 21, 2017
- CCH Pounder – December 22 to 24, 2017 NEW!
- Jaci Velasquez – December 25 to 27, 2017
- Chandra Wilson – December 28 to 30, 2017
Please note: celebrity narrators, dates and other entertainment are subject to change without notice. Epcot admission is required.
Performances are nightly from November 24-December 30 in the American Gardens Theater in Epcot at 5:00 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM.
We currently plan to attend on December 5th to see Pat Sajak and December 6th to see Jodi Benson. Which narrator(s) would you most like to see?