Yay! It’s Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day. Today also marks the middle of an absolutely crazy week for me. As you know, I volunteer 6 weeks every spring and 6 weeks every fall in Phone Central for the on air fundraisers of the Christian radio stations owned by RTN.
Well, thanks to Hurricanes Harvey and Irma our fall Sharathon schedule was significantly disrupted. So much so that instead of just changing the dates of the 5 remaining Sharathons to later in the fall, the powers that be decided to hold 2 Sharathons on 2 different stations in 2 different states at the same time!!! All calls for all Sharathons are answered in Phone Central here in Florida. So now part of the room is answering phones for His Radio in Greenville, SC and the other part is answering phones for The Joy FM in Dothan, AL.
It was a bit challenging at the beginning of the week, but we have ironed out most of the kinks now that we are in day 3. none of this would have been possible without our amazing IT and Engineering staff, which consists of my son, Aaron and 2 of his best friends, Dave and Avery.
I’m working 12-14 hours a day this week in Phone Central so if you don’t see me online much it’s because I’m there by 6am and home by 8:30pm with just enough time to shower and get to bed before I do it all over again.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday