We aren’t big Halloween lovers in our family, the only time my kids have been trick-or-treating is as teenagers and young adults at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
Now we spend Halloween at a friend’s house with the rest of the Kids Ministry Team handing out treats and invitations to Friend Day at our church which is the first Sunday in November. I find the creative Halloween recipes adorable so I decided to put together 13 Simply Ghoulish Halloween Recipes to help you plan your hauntingly fun Halloween celebration.
Witches and Bats
Witches, bats, cauldrons, and brooms are all classic Halloween icons. These recipes feature those wicked witches.
1. Plum Crazy About Coupons shares this adorable recipe for Witches Brew Bites.
2. I am totally in love with these Surprise Inside Halloween Witch Hats which are edible treat boxes from Mom Foodie!
3. These Popcorn Witch Hands kinda gross me out!
4. How cute and easy are these Marshmallow Bats from Sweet T Makes Three?
Zombies and Mummies
Zombies and Mummies have seen a huge resurgence in popularity in the last few years…ewww. Check out these undead recipes.
5. This Mummy Meatball recipe from Plum Crazy About Coupons would be a great dinner idea before trick-or-treating.
6. My friend at Thrifty Jinxy brings us Mummy Pizzas!
Many people think spiders are scary all year round, not just at Halloween. How do you feel about these creepy crawlies?
8. Stefanie over at Mommy Musings makes these adorable Peanut Butter Spider Cookies.
9. These Spider Web Pretzels are so cool looking and easy to make!
10. Jinxy Kids shares these simple Spider Donuts, perfect for your Halloween Breakfast!
Whether we are talking about Frankenstein or any of his monster friends, we know monsters can be cute and scary all at the same time!
11. These Not So Scary Monster Cupcakes from Life Food Family are so cute!
12. Having a Halloween Party? Have a Monster Cookie Bar.
13. Making any kind of bark is fun and easy. Mom Dot takes Halloween bark to the next level with her Frankenstein Halloween Bark.