Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day from the Schultz Shelter. I am writing this post Tuesday morning and we are still at my in-law’s home, where we evacuated to on Saturday thanks to Hurricane Irma. Our home, just a few miles up the road still doesn’t have power. My in-law’s graciously took in the 3 of us and 2 of their friends for the storm. I’ll be writing at least one more post about Hurricane Irma but I thought I’d let you know we are fine, lost 1 tree at our home, and even though we are currently displaced, we are greatly blessed.
I’m hearing that 42% of the county is without power. Schools are closed all week because 24 schools don’t have power, and some of them are also shelters. We’ve been told it could be 7-10 days before our power is restored so my posting here will be sporadic until I can get back home and into my office again. If you think of us, or of Florida, please pray for the linemen who are working tirelessly to restore the power and for all of the families who aren’t as blessed as we are to have a place with electricity, internet, and air conditioning to spend their time.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday