The other day I found myself down by our favorite farm market. They not only carry great fruits and vegetables but they also have a deli, bakery, and butcher shop area. We have been getting more and more of our meat there because fresh tastes so much better! Since I was nearby I checked to see what meat was on sale. I picked up 2 ribeyes to use my steakhouse rub on, 1 pound of ground beef and 2 pounds of boneless country style pork ribs.
I’ve tried lots of different ways to cook ribs over the years, but I’ve never written down what I did so I had nothing to go back to. This time I decided to add a little more flavor to my barbecue sauce and just make an easy crockpot recipe. We really enjoyed this recipe and I’ll be making it again.
- 2-3 pounds boneless country pork ribs
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce I use Sweet Baby Ray's
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Spray the inside of your crockpot with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl mix together the barbecue sauce, apple sauce, brown sugar and garlic.
- Lightly coat the bottom of the crockpot with the sauce mixture.
- Salt and pepper the ribs
- Cut the ribs into 3 inch chunks
- Place the ribs into the crockpot.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the ribs.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove from crockpot and serve.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!