I love Nutella and I love the Funfetti cake mix because well…it’s fun! So, why not marry the two in a cake mix bar cookie recipe? I have made this Funfetti Nutella Bites recipe for 2 events recently and I have yet to make it for my girls at church so I’ll do that when our fall session of Equip starts in September. This recipe is simple, even my daughter-in-law can make it and she is just starting to learn her way around the kitchen! This easy recipe would be fun to make with the kids or to make for the kids as an after school treat.
- 1 Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 cup Nutella
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- ⅓ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray an 8x8" square pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine the Funfetti cake mix, melted butter, and milk until it forms a dough.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread the Nutella over the dough, leaving a slight border of dough around the edge.
- Distribute the sprinkles over the Nutella.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting.
- Store in an airtight container.
I told you it was an easy recipe that the kids could help with! I made these for my LuLaRoe party and I brought them to the family Independence Day celebration. They are dangerous because you just can’t stop eating them! I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!