I don’t know about your dog, but I know mine. Some days Mushu decides not to eat. I don’t know if it is because she doesn’t want the flavor of food we chose for her, if she isn’t feeling well, or if she just isn’t hungry. Of course there are other days when she will clear her bowl twice a day. I have found a new treat to add on top of her food on those days she just doesn’t eat and so far, it seems to help. I’m talking about Proper Toppers from The Honest Kitchen.
About Proper Toppers
The Honest Kitchen Proper Toppers Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Dog Food Topper contains irresistible, light and crispy superfood clusters. It’s highly palatable, while providing a boost of whole-food nutrition. Proper Toppers is made with only five, whole-food dehydrated ingredients — including cage-free turkey — and contains 90% meat, plus added vitamins and minerals. It’s sure to boost taste and add nutrition your dog’s favorite kibble. It is also complete and balanced, so it can be served alone with a little water or as a tasty treat.
- Grain-free, dog-food topper recipe made with just five whole-food ingredients which include cage-free turkey, apples, pumpkin, blueberries and chard. These yummy ingredients are turned into irresistible light and crispy clusters that are 90% real meat turkey which your pup is sure to love.
- Added vitamins and minerals mean this recipe can be served as a complete meal, a yummy topper over your pup’s dinner or as a tasty treat in between meals
- Helps give your pup a boost of superfood nutrition. Even the crumbs at the bottom of the bag are just as good as the clusters and can be sprinkled on top of your pet’s food for zero waste!
- Contains no corn, wheat, soy, preservatives, by-products or GMO ingredients
- Made in the USA in a human grade food processing plant, with no ingredients from China
Mushu’s Thoughts on Proper Toppers
I first introduced Proper Toppers to Mushu as a treat. She gobbled it right up. Next I placed a few on top of the food in her neglected bowl. She went right over and gobbled down everything in her bowl! We are keeping these special toppers aside for those days when Mushu hasn’t eaten. Hopefully they will coax her to eat at least 1 meal on those days.