Memorial Day is right around the corner and that is just the first of the summer patriotic holidays. Now is the time to build up your arsenal of Patriotic Recipes for your upcoming Memorial Day, 4th of July, and other patriotic gatherings. I got together with some of my blog friends and put together this round up of all sorts of red white and blue recipes to help you celebrate America.
Patriotic Recipes-Cakes and Cookies
- Cake mix cookies are so easy to make, and the kids love to help! Food Fun Family has these Red White and Blue Cake Mix Cookies.
- I love these Patriotic Cookie Sandwiches from ModernMami. Another great recipe for the kids to help with!
- Jman and Millerbug shares these easy and delicious Patriotic Cupcakes.
- My only patriotic recipe is my Patriotic Fruit Tunnel Cake. This is so easy to make!
- This American Flag Cheesecake from Grub Geek is so cute!
- Mommy Blog Expert offers up more fun with kids in the kitchen with this Patriotic Whoopie Pie recipe.
- Plum Crazy About Coupons shares these adorable Patriotic Cookie Hearts.
- This Patriotic Raspberry Coconut Cake from A Crafty Spoonful is sure to be the hit of your patriotic party.
Patriotic Recipes-Pies and Puddings
- These Patriotic Pudding Cups from Food Fun Family are so adorable and a nice cool treat on a warm summer day.
- This Red White and Blue Cheesecake Pudding Pie from Jman and Millerbug sounds delicious!
- Patriotic Pudding Pops from The Neighborhood Moms are a fun way to cool off this summer.
- I’m in love with these cute Patriotic Pies in a Jar from Foodie Fun!
- Try this Easy Red White and Blue Patriotic Pie from A Moms Take.
- This Patriotic Layered Smoothie from A Mom’s Take is a healthy red white and blue treat.
- Momdot shares this fruity Patriotic Tea Punch.
- This 4th of July Sprite with Kool Aid Ice Cubes from Food Family Finds is a fun way to cool off!
Patriotic Recipes-Other Treats
- How fun are these Patriotic Popcorn Balls from Thrifty Jinxy? These would be great to bring with you to the fireworks!
- Yum! I love trifles! This Berry Easy Patriotic Brownie Trifle from That Rebel Chick sounds divine!
- How cute are these Patriotic Pretzels from Simply Being Mommy?
- Patriotic Fruit Cones are a fun and healthy treat from Moments with Mandi.
- Cool off with these Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches from The Suburban Mom.
- Everyone loves rice krispie treats. Our Kids Mom brings us some Patriotic Rice Krispie Treat Pops!
- Snack mix is a great addition to any party. That Bald Chick shares her Patriotic Snack Mix.
- Sno Cones are the epitome of summertime fun! Thrifty Jinxy shares her DIY Patriotic Sno Cones.
- I love these easy Patriotic Chocolate Dipped Oreos from Saving Dollars and Sense.