Happy Win it Wednesday! Easter is behind us and it was a beautiful day celebrating the most holy day on the Christian calendar, the day our Saviour and King, Jesus Christ rose from the dead!! It was also a bittersweet day for our family. It was the last holiday our family will be celebrating together at the house we moved into when we moved to Florida in 1980. As you may know, my dad passed on in November of 2014 and now mom is moving into a much smaller and more manageable 1 bedroom apartment. We knew this day was coming and for a year and a half we thought every holiday was the last. Now we know, because Mother’s Day weekend will be spent moving mom into her apartment. I am just glad all 10 of us could be together in that house celebrating one last time. From here on out holidays will be different, and that makes me a bit sad.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.**NEW RULE** No more than 3 giveaways per website ber week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday