A few weeks ago I told you I received a lot of bananas. I made Strawberry Banana Muffins and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Blender Muffins with them. I have never made gluten free baked goods before. Some of my co-workers eat gluten free so I thought I would try the recipe I found on ThirtyHandmadeDays. I used my Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO with Auto-iQ Boost to mix up the batter and I baked it in my Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan.
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Medium Over Ripe Bananas
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 TBS Honey
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray mini muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Place all ingredients in the blender (Ninja Nutri Bowl) and mix well.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins until about ¾ full.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in pan then remove to cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
I was amazed at how delicious these muffins were. They had a very spongy texture and a good peanut butter and banana flavor. I brought these to Phone Central with me and they were gobbled up by the phone operators and radio station staff. My gluten free house guest is here for a few weeks so we will be whipping up another batch of these muffins, and looking for additional recipes real soon.
I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. Please share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this page. Thanks!