I am still riding a Super Bowl high! I grew up in New England and have been a Patriots fan for my entire life. While my local team has first place in my heart, the Pats are always my number two choice. That was such a crazy game. I kept saying, “If anyone can do this it’s the Patriots,” but even I was losing hope. It just goes to show you that the game isn’t over until the timer runs out, and this time it included overtime!
So, enough about the game, let’s talk commercials! Did you have a favorite Super Bowl commercial? There were a lot I didn’t like, but here are my top 4:
- Mr Clean
I actually didn’t see the Hyundai ad as it aired because we were too busy screaming and dancing around the room. I saw so many Facebook posts about it, I looked it up online and loved it. Share your favorites with me in the comments.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4.**NEW RULE** No more than 3 giveaways per website ber week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday