My family loves all things Buffalo Chicken. My Buffalo Chicken Dip is requested at every church gathering. There is just something about spicy chicken, cheese and ranch dressing that makes my mouth water. When I saw this Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring on Pinterest from Pillsbury, I knew I had to try it. I am pleased to say it was easier to make than it looks. I tweaked the recipe to fit our tastes and I whipped it up for lunch on a Saturday. Jordan said it was one of the best things I have ever cooked! He has already asked me to make it for our family Super Bowl party.
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2-8 oz cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese and Buffalo sauce until smooth.
- Add in the cheese and the shredded chicken until just combined. Set aside.
- On a jelly roll pan, arrange the crescent dough triangles so that the wide end forms a 5" circle in the center of the pan with the points facing out like a sun.The triangles will overlap in the center.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture onto the wide end of the crescent dough, around the circle.
- Bring the pointy end of the dough up and over the cream cheese mixture, tucking the point under the wide end to secure it. Continue this around the circle until all of the triangles are tucked in.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and fully baked.
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing for dipping.
This recipe calls for cooked shredded chicken. I usually have 3 cup bags of cooked shredded chicken in my freezer. When boneless skinless chicken breasts are on sale I pick up a bunch and cook it up in my crockpot. I shred some and cube some so that it is ready when I need it for a recipe. If you don’t know how to make shredded chicken in your crockpot, check out my recipe here.
I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. Please share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this page. Thanks!