You already know I have a thing for hidden Valley Ranch Dressing and I use it in a lot of recipes. in fact my Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops recipe has been pinned over 64,500 times and like 3,500+ times on Pinterest! That is crazy! I am so thankful to everyone who has loved that recipe as much as we do.
This is not an original Mom Maven recipe. I found this recipe on Pinterest and then chased it back to the Hidden Valley Ranch website. It was so delicious I wanted to share it with you! I hope you like it.
Easy Baked Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 packet 1 ounce Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 6 pork loin rib chops about 1-inch thick
- dash of paprika optional
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- In a small bowl, add the Seasoning mix, together with the salt, pepper, and paprika and mix well.
- Liberally sprinkle the porkchops on both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange the chops on a baking sheet or try with a rack. Bake the pork chops for 20 minutes, turning once until browned or an internal temperature of 160ºF is reached. Serve immediately.
I told you it was easy, quick too! While the pork chops are cooking I like to whip up a pasta side dish and a vegetable to complete my meal.
I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this page. Thanks!