Last month was my husband’s 50th birthday. He was blessed to have 3 celebrations. On Easter we celebrated with my side of the family and I made him my Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Cake with his favorite Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. His actual birthday fell on a Thursday and we have worship team rehearsal on Thursday nights so I made these Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites to share at rehearsal. Then I took him away to Walt Disney World for 2 nights to celebrate his big 5-0 with Mickey Mouse.
The Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites recipe was a huge hit at rehearsal, and not just because it meant we got a snack break in the middle! Everyone loved them and they were gone in just a few minutes. These are so easy to make using a Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan and a few ingredients.
- 1 box brownie mix and eggs and oil as directed on box
- 36 small Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbs creamy peanut butter
- 4 tsp water
- Preheat the oven as directed on brownie box.
- Spray your mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Following the directions on the box prepare the brownie batter.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Press a peanut butter cup into the batter, but not all the way to the bottom.
- Bake as directed on the box.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Place a cooling rack on top of the wax paper. Place the brownie bites on the cooling rack.
- In a small bowl mix together the water, powdered sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
- Drizzle the icing over the brownie bites.
- Allow to finish cooling and for the icing to set.
These are so delicious, you can’t eat just one. I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!