I hope the entire Win it Wednesday community is having a blessed Holy Week. We had a wonderful Palm Sunday. I had the honor of leading our kid’s church during both services. Then we had our church Spring Picnic and Egg Hunt. It was a wonderful day with over 600 people at the picnic! I got to work the prize tent for the elementary aged kids and there were tons of happy children and families. For us this week is “normal” until Friday. We always take Good Friday off and spend time focusing on the things of God and the love Christ showed for us by giving His life for our sins. Sunday, Easter, I will be serving in kids church and then we will go to my mom’s house and spend time with family celebrating the resurrection of Jesus. Easter is the best day of the year for Christians and we celebrate wholeheartedly.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
5. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
6. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
7. By joining this linky you agree to have your email address added to our Win it Wednesday reminder newsletter.