Last week I told you all about this year’s Candlelight Processional at Epcot. If you visit the Magic Kingdom from early November through early January you will be greeted with a park festooned in its Christmas finery. I love visiting this time of year because living in Florida, it is sometimes difficult to get into the Christmas spirit when temperatures are in the 80s.
Disney Parks Unforgettable Christmas Celebration
Rumor has it that the 2015 Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade is being renamed the Disney Parks Unforgettable Christmas Celebration. In years past parade taping has taken place at the Magic Kingdom in early December but sources tell The Mom Maven that this year taping will take place November 10-13! So, if you want to be in the audience for the parade which is televised on Christmas Day, plan accordingly. We have attended many of the parade tapings over the years and we have seen many famous acts including Mariah Carey, Kelly Ripa, Jon Secada, The Jonas Brothers, Dancing with the Stars, Patti LaBelle, the cast of “Newsies” and many more.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom
We have attended this after hours event many times over the years. It is a lot of fun, especially for the kids! Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party features:
- The enchanted Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza – Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom Park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Special access to many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
Tickets are on sale now, call your travel planner for tickets.
- November 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19; December 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15 – Advance: US $74 (plus tax) for adults; US $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: US $79 (plus tax) for adults; US $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- November 20, 29; December 4, 11, 17 – US $79 (plus tax) for adults; US $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- December 18 – US $82 (plus tax) for adults; US $77 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
The iconic Jungle Cruise will temporarily transform into “Jingle Cruise” for Magic Kingdom guests. Festive decor in the attraction queue and boathouse gives guests a bit of Christmas cheer. The Jingle Cruise boats each are given a unique holiday name, and the Skippers share a slew of seasonal holiday jokes throughout the tour. We LOVE the Jingle Cruise and ride it several times during the holiday season!
If you would like to plan your holiday season trip to Walt Disney World, I am here to help and my services are FREE! Just fill out my vacation quote form and we will get started planning your magical vacation.