For a lot of people Fall means pumpkins but for me it means APPLES! My favorite are McIntosh Apples which we can only get for about 1 month a year here in Florida. The rest of the year I am a Granny Smith girl. I love cooking and baking with apples and while I hope to bring you a few more new apple recipes this season, today I thought I’d do a round-up of apple recipes from here at The Mom Maven and from some of my friends around the blogosphere.
- Copycat PDQ Toffee Apple Dip
- Cinnamon Roll Dutch Apple Pie
- Trail Mix Apples
- Crockpot Apple Cobbler
- Simple Apple Butter Bread
- Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Green Apple Pie Smoothie
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Crockpot Apple Barbecue Pork Loin
- Apple Pie Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Waffles
I hope you found something new to try. I don’t know about you but I cannot wait to make those waffles! OMG they sound delicious.