Even though my kids are grown and this is my 3rd year of not homeschooling 🙁 back to school time is still like new years for me. I am rebooting my plan to get healthy, I’m starting another business and I’ve been doing some deep cleaning around the house. I’ve also taken advantage of tax free time in Florida and back to school sales to pick up some office supplies and clothes for my upcoming cruise! Whether you are in the midst of back to school prep or not, take this opportunity to re-visit your new years resolutions/goals/focus word or whatever and even if you have dropped the ball or fallen off the wagon, now is the time for a fresh start.
Ready…Set…Go! Be Awesome!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
5. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
6. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
7. By joining this linky you agree to have your email address added to our Win it Wednesday reminder newsletter.