Yay! Today is finally here! Today, Jordan comes home! He has been on the mission field with The 99 for 4 months. Today he comes home for 2 weeks to serve as lighting director for YEX Youth Camp. This means I will actually see him 2-3 days because on Friday he moves out to camp and doesn’t return home until August 2 then he flies back to be with his team on August 4th. I will take what I can get, I miss him so much. I am excited that at camp he will be rooming with and working with his older brother. This is an awesome time when my boys work together seamlessly, Aaron as Tech Director and Audio Tech and Jordan as Lighting Director. My daughter-in-law will also be there, as she is on the dance team. This is a wonderful camp and I am so proud that my kids are using their talents to serve God and grow His Kingdom in this way.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
5. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
6. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
7. By joining this linky you agree to have your email address added to our Win it Wednesday reminder newsletter.