Last week I shared the recipe of the Baked BBQ Chicken Sandwiches that I made with some of the leftover chicken from the Whole Chicken in a Crockpot I made. Since I still had about 3 cups of shredded chicken leftover I decided to make Creamy Chicken Mac ‘n Cheese with the rest of the chicken. This recipe was easy to make and it was very tasty too.
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cans 10.5oz each Cream of Chicken Soup
- 16 oz box of Elbow Macaroni cooked and drained
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a 9x13" pan mix together the soups, milk and cheese until smooth
- Add in the chicken and noodles, stirring until well mixed
- Sprinkle the Panko on top
- Bake for 25 minutes
It is a very easy recipe and it is a great way to use up leftover chicken or some of the shredded chicken you have in your freezer, just remember to defrost it before putting it in this casserole. Pair this with some veggies or a salad and you have a quick and easy week night supper that the whole family will enjoy.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!