Follow Cindy Schultz-TheMomMaven.com’s board S’mores Recipes on Pinterest.
I have also shared some of my S’mores recipes with you in the past including the S’Mores Chocolate Chip Cookies and the Easy S’mores Bars. There are a few more I hope to try this year so stay tuned for those.
This week I decided to bake a treat for my girls at church. S’mores Cups showed up several times in my Pinterest feed so I thought I’d create some. This recipe is easy to make and it is delicious. My girls were begging for more, I mean literally, on their knees begging for more. I gave the last one to a high school guy who is on the worship team with me, I should have recorded his reaction, it was priceless. My husband joked that the first one was free but the next one was $5.00. The boy said he would pay it LOL! Yes, these treats are that good.
- 32 Graham Cracker Squares
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 12 Marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Melted Butter
- 2 TBS milk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place graham crackers in a zippy bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Add the melted butter to the graham cracker crumbs and mix well using a fork.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- While they are baking, use kitchen shears and cut the marshmallows in half and place in a bowl.
- Remove muffin tin from oven.
- Place 4-5 chocolate chips in each graham cracker cup.
- Place one piece of marshmallow in each cup, cut side down.
- Return the pan to the oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and place on a cooling rack for 15 minutes.
- Once cool, remove cups from pan and place them on a serving dish.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips in the microwave, heat for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until the chips are melted.
- Add the milk to the melted chocolate chips and stir well, until the chocolate is smooth and just starting to thicken.
- Place a dollop of chocolate on top of each marshmallow.
- Sprinkle remaining graham cracker crumbs on top of chocolate.
To make this recipe I used my Wilton Recipe Right 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan. I also want to note that you can pop a S’mores Cup in the microwave for 5 seconds to warm it up and get that straight-from-the-campfire taste. I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!