I have found my new favorite way to make potatoes! OMG! This recipe is easy and delicious. I made it with my Easy Crockpot Chicken but it would pair well with just about any meat. Since this recipe takes some time in the oven, I think it would work best with a crockpot or grilled meat but either way these potatoes are so flavorful you are going to want to pin and/or print this recipe so you won’t lose it.
With only 5 pantry staple ingredients, this Crispy Parmesan Potatoes recipe will become a go-to side dish in your meal planning arsenal. My husband says he’d like to eat it every week…and so would I!
- 8 small potatoes I use Florida Gold, Yukon Gold also work well
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Black Pepper
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Scrub the potatoes and cut them in half the long way.
- Pour melted butter in the bottom of a 13x9" pan or baking dish.
- Move pan around so that the bottom is covered in melted butter.
- Generously pour grated Parmesan cheese over the butter.
- Sprinkle the Rosemary and Pepper over the cheese.
- Place the potatoes in the seasoned butter, cut side down.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to set 5-10 minutes before removing from pan so they crisp up.
It is a very easy recipe and I am sure your family will love it. The crisping time is VERY important so please don’t rush that step. I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!
Other recipes you might enjoy: