How did it get to be April 1st already? Easter is this weekend, oh my goodness this year is flying by. March was not a good month for me. We were very busy in all areas of our life and my blog suffered because of it. Oh well, it is a new month and a fresh beginning!
Review of March Goals
- Pageviews are way down this month 🙁 I didn’t even hit 10,000. I know part of this is because I was offline 4 days straight while I volunteered at Friendraiser but it is still frustrating.
- Thankfully, the Type-A Challenge for March still hasn’t been posted because I still haven’t gotten to February’s yet!
- I got some work done on my ebook but I am still behind schedule
- I did better on my steps in March but I am still having trouble even hitting 5000 a day on most days.
- Water, I did much better on. Now I just need to keep it up.
- I hardly read at all in March even though I enjoyed it so much in February.
- I did not finish the Covenant Bible Study on time. I have 9 days of work to finish but I really hope I will finish it by Easter. I always spend noon-3pm on Good Friday in the Word and worship so this year I will be focusing on completing this Bible study.
- I decided not to sign up for the next online Bible study, partially because I was behind on Covenant. Instead, I’m going to start Thrive by Mark Hall after Easter.
- With Jordan leaving last week we are in the midst of shifting chores around.
- I’m getting better at completing my daily chores.
- We have also gotten more work done in the den/office.
April 2015 Goals
- Get up to 12,500 pageviews.
- Spend at least 8 hours working on my ebook.
- Launch my Young Living Essential Oils Business.
- Get caught up on the Type-A Challenges.
- 5,000 steps a day minimum. Start doing a Leslie Sansone workout 3 days a week to help reach this goal.
- Get to 64oz of water a day, every day!
- Read 30 minutes a day.
- Finish the Covenant Study.
- Thrive is a 30 day devotional so hopefully I will be 75% of the way through it by the end of April.
- Daily chores.
- Keep the kitchen sink clean.
- Continue meal planning.
- Move the white dresser into the den/office and hang my whiteboard over my desk.
Have you blogged your goals? Add them to the linky so we can all support each other in our efforts!