While I was working on this month’s meal plan I noticed I had several recipes for similar potato dishes so I took that as a sign that it was time to create one or two of them. I realized there were two different types of recipes so today I am sharing this one which uses diced potatoes and olive oil vs the other one, which I will share soon which uses halved potatoes and butter. I hope you enjoy this recipe, we did.
- 2 lbs Yukon Gold, Red or New Potatoes
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Thyme
- ½ tsp Basil
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters or chunks.
- Place potatoes on the prepared baking tray.
- In a small bowl mix together the Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Powder, Thyme and Basil.
- Drizzle the Olive Oil over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the dry mixture onto the potatoes.
- Bake 45-55 minutes, until fully cooked.
I served the potatoes with steak and salad and they were a nice addition to our meal. The key is to check the potatoes to make sure they are cooked through, just like a baked potato. These Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes are easy for even a beginner to pull off but it looks and tastes impressive.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!