- 1 lb boneless pork chops
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 pkg Ranch Dressing Mix
- water (one half to a full soup can of water, depending on how thin you like the sauce)
- Spray the crockpot with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl combine the can of soup, the Ranch dressing mix and ½-1 full soup can of water and mix well.
- Pour some of the soup mixture into the crockpot to cover the bottom.
- Place the pork chops in the crockpot.
- Cover the pork chops with the rest of the soup mixture.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- In a small bowl combine the can of soup, the Ranch dressing mix and a soup can of water and mix well.
- Label a gallon size freezer bag with cooking directions.
- Pour the soup mixture into the freezer bag.
- Add the pork chops to the freezer bag, seal and squish to mix well.
- Freeze flat
- When you are ready to cook, defrost the contents of the bag, pour into a crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours.
I hope you enjoy this Crockpot recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!
These recipes might interest you too!
Click on the image to see the recipe.