Jordan loves ham and hates turkey. He was begging for ham for Thanksgiving but that just wasn’t going to happen. We always have turkey for Thanksgiving and Christmas and Ham for Easter, it is family tradition. We had received a 6 lb ham from the food bank so two days before Thanksgiving, I decided to cook the ham for Jordan and hopefully appease him a bit. I searched Pinterest for crockpot ham recipes and I found several, imagine that. Most of them were similar so I took what we liked from each of them and concocted this recipe. I hope you like it as much as we did. It fed 6 of us at dinner and we had leftovers for sandwiches for a few days.
- 6-7 lb cooked ham
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 20 oz can pineapple slices in pineapple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Pour 1/3 cup of pineapple juice into the bottom of the crockpot
- Place ham in crockpot, flat side down.
- Rub the brown sugar all over the ham.
- Drizzle with remaining pineapple juice.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Place pineapple slices around ham then drizzle with juice from pineapple slices.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
Other pork recipes you may like:
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!