- Boxed Brownie Mix-water, eggs and oil as directed on box
- 24 Candy Cane Hershey's Kisses
- ½ cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 TBS heavy cream
- 3 full size candy canes crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray mini muffin pan generously with cooking spray
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box
- Spoon batter into the muffin pan about ¾ of the way full.
- Press a kiss into each brownie-don't push it all the way to the bottom, the tip should be visible
- Bake 20-23 minutes.
- Let cool completely and remove from pan.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals until smooth and melted.
- Stir in cream until nice and smooth.
- Dip tops of brownies into melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle tops with crushed candy canes.
Here is the pan I used- .
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!