I hope you are having a great week! I am. In my mind, this week is when fall starts. I don’t have little gearing up for back to school so I’m not busy with that right now. I have relaxed my schedule over the summer months and this week is when I jump back onto the full-time schedule again. For me, working from home takes more discipline than working in an office. I have found that using a schedule to get my blogging and social media work done as well as my household chores helps me focus on the task at hand and not get side tracked. I’ve been back on schedule since Monday and everything is flowing smoothly and lots of work is getting done.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
5. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
6. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter