- 1 cup ketchup
- 6 TBS honey
- 4 TBS soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork chops
- Combine the ketchup, honey, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl.
- Season chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Brush each chop with sauce to coat.
- Grill over medium-high heat, until internal temperature reaches 160° (approximately 7-10 minutes per side) but use your meat thermometer!
We all enjoyed this recipe and Aaron did a great job grilling. I can’t say it enough though, use your meat thermometer! Use the time given in the recipe as a guideline but grills vary widely and you don’t want to eat under cooked pork.
If you would like more information about eMeals just click on either of the links above or on the banner.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!