I adore a good creamy Alfredo sauce so when I saw this recipe on Pinterest I just had to try it! This is a great addition to our easy recipes because you just dump the ingredients in a bowl, mix them up, pour it into a pan and bake!
Do you have a favorite pasta dish? Link it in the comments, maybe I’ll try it out on The Mom Maven!
- 1-16 oz package penne pasta
- 2-10 oz bottle Alfredo sauce
- 1-8 oz sour cream
- 1-15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Prepare shredded chicken.
- Prepare pasta following directions on box.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Drain pasta and place in an extra large bowl.
- Sir in the Alfredo sauce, sour cream, ricotta cheese, garlic, chicken, egg and Parmesan cheese.
- Place the mixture into a foil lined 13x9" pan.
- Sprinkle with mozzerella.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
You can find this recipe on my Easy Recipes page at the top of this page. It is cross filed in bothe the pasta and chicken categories.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!