Pork is one of those meats that I always need new recipes for. I was excited to find out that I won the Pork Grilling Prize Pack during #UBP14 this means I get some pork rubs and recipes!! You know I’ll be sharing those recipes with you in the near future! Today I have a recipe that I pinned from BudgetBytes.com, for Glazed Pork Chops. We all loved this recipe and it is joining our monthly recipe rotation!
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne powder (depends how hot you want it)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 TBS olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl combine the brown sugar, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Rub the brown sugar/spice mix all over both sides of each pork chop, use all of the rub.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium/high heat. When the oil is nice and hot (it will look wavy in the pan), add the pork chops. Cook the chops for about 5 minutes on each side or until they are nicely browned.
- Transfer the pork chops to a baking sheet lined with foil then place in the oven.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Drag the cooked pork chops around in the glaze that has formed in the pan before serving.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!