I know I know what you are saying..”Cindy, another potato recipe…really?!?” Yes! Another potato recipe. LOL! We love potatoes and I this one originally came from the Betty Crocker website but, as usual, I tweaked it to serve our tastes.
This recipe was easy to make. I brought it to a church picnic and most of it was devoured there. I brought the leftovers home to share with friends and they all liked it too. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of the completed dish! Oh well.
- 2 cups 8-ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa any variety
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can 10- 3/4 ounces condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bag 32-ounces frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish or pan, or spray with non-stick cooking
- In large bowl, mix cheese, salsa, sour cream, soup and pepper.
- Add potatoes; mix well.
- Spread in baking dish.
- In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and melted butter.
- Sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are tender.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!