This recipe was very easy to make, it took about 5 minutes of prep time, not including defrosting the pork loin. We gobbled it up and had just a little bit left over for pulled pork sandwiches the next day.
- 2lb pork loin
- 21 oz can apple pie filling
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I use Sweet Baby Rays)
- 2 Tbs minced dried onions
- Place the pork tenderloin in the crockpot.
- In a bowl mix together the apples, barbecue sauce and minced onions.
- Pour the sauce over the pork tenderloin.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles or with a baked potato.
- Drizzle the sauce over your meat and make sure everyone gets some apples.
I hope you enjoy this Crockpot Apple Barbecue Pork Tenderloin recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!