This recipe was very easy to make, it took about 5 minutes of prep time, not including defrosting the pork loin. We gobbled it up and had just a little bit left over for pulled pork sandwiches the next day.
- 2 lb pork loin
- 21 oz can apple pie filling
- 1 cup barbecue sauce I use Sweet Baby Rays
- 2 Tbs minced dried onions
- Place the pork tenderloin in the crockpot.
- In a bowl mix together the apples, barbecue sauce and minced onions.
- Pour the sauce over the pork tenderloin.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles or with a baked potato.
- Drizzle the sauce over your meat and make sure everyone gets some apples.
I hope you enjoy this Crockpot Apple Barbecue Pork Tenderloin recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!
Don’t forget, you can find all of my Easy Recipes by clicking on the tab at the top of the page!
These recipes might interest you too!
Click on the image to see the recipe.