Easter is just around the corner and now is the time to start planning things like Easter themed crafts, games, activities and gifts. When my kids were young we would often spend some of our spring break focusing on Easter crafts in preparation for the holiday. I am excited to be partnering with HERSHEY’S Chocolates again to bring you 2 crafts to day and a recipe later in the week!
HERSHEY’s Chocolates Candy Jar
- 1 smooth Mason Jar
- Spring Washi Tape
- HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates
- WHOPPERS ROBIN EGGS
- JOLLY RANCHER Jelly Beans
- CADBURY Creme Eggs
Pop the lid insert out of the Mason Jar and decorate with Washi Tape.
REESE’S Easter Centerpiece
This craft takes a little more time than the one above but it isn’t difficult and it adds a nice pop of color to your table or mantle.
- 11 dowels (I used 12″ 3/16″ craft dowels-bamboo skewers would also work)
- 1 bag of Easter grass
- Floral Foam
- A glue gun and glue sticks
- 4 REESE’S Peanut Butter Eggs
- 4 REESE’S Reester Bunnies
- An adorable small-medium sized Easter/Spring themed gift bag
- Cover your work space with newspaper.
- Fill the gift bag with floral foam-cutting to fit.
- Cut 4 of the dowels to 11″
- Using a dowel make 11 holes in the floral foam in three rows 4-3-4
- Using the hot glue gun adhere the 4 REESE’S Peanut Butter Eggs to 4 of the 12″ dowels
- Adhere the 4 REESE’S Reester Bunnies to the 11″ dowels
- Adhere clumps of Easter grass to the remaining 3 dowels
- Allow the hot glue to cool completely
- Insert the 4 egg dowels in the back row of holes
- Insert the 4 bunny dowels in the front row of holes
- Insert the grass dowels to the middle row and fluff the grass as needed
- Add additional grass to the top of the floral foam to hide the foam.
HERSHEY’S Easter Prize Pack Giveaway (The Giveaway is Over!)
Enter to win your own HERSHEY’S Easter Prize Pack filled with candy. This giveaway is open to US entries only. This giveaway ends at 12:00am on March 23, 2014. The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter and verified by me. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize by responding to the email.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received product from Hershey’s and a stipend from Global Influence for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.