Easy Recipes Landing Page
It is finally finished! It took 2 months of work but I have finally organized all of the easy recipes from my blog onto one easy-to-navigate page. You can access this page 2 different ways. Whenever you are on my homepage you can look to the top navigation bar and click on Easy Recipes-as seen in the picture below.
You can also just bookmark my Easy Recipes page so that you always know where to find the easiest recipes on the web. I hope you find this page a helpful resource and that you will share it with your friends.
Now, on to today’s recipe…I grew up eating stuffing with chicken and pork chops. I’m not sure why but I never fix stuffing with meals for my family. When I saw this pin from The Pursuit of Happiness I knew I had to try this recipe. It is a SIMPLE 4 ingredient crockpot recipe and it is delicious.
- 4 thawed chicken breasts
- 1 6 oz box of Stovetop Stuffing for Chicken
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup water
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the crockpot in a single layer.
- Pour the stuffing on top of the chicken.
- In a bowl mix the soup, water and the sour cream.
- Pour the soup mixture over the stuffing.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- When cooking is finished fluff the stuffing and serve.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!