I love potatoes so I am always up for a new potato recipe. I’ve had this one pinned for a long time and I finally decided it was time to try it with ham one night and I am so glad I did. I got the original recipe from Never Trust a Skinny Cook. I made this recipe and it was delicious! We all loved it. It also made enough to feed the 4 of us more than twice. We had it on Tuesday and Thursday with our dinner, it reheats very well.
- 2-16 oz containers sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-3 oz bags of real bacon pieces
- 2 pks ranch dip mix
- 1 28-30oz bag of frozen hash brown potatoes
- Combine the sour cram, cheese, bacon and ranch dip in a large bowl.
- Mix in the hash browns.
- Spread into a 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 400 for 45-60 minutes, until top starts to brown.
As you can see this is a simple side dish that anyone can make. It doesn’t even require any measuring, it doesn’t get any easier than that!
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!