First I want to thank all of you that took a few minutes to fill out the survey I posted 2 weeks ago. I want to share the results with you and discuss some of my plans for moving forward with mouse House Memories.
The Survey Results
1. In the past 30 days have you…
- Only 4% of you haven’t at least dreamed of a Disney vacation!
- One-third of you have been on a Disney vacation in the last 30 days
- Almost half of you have either planned or researched a Disney vacation.
2. What type of Disney posts do you enjoy reading most?
- 54% Special Events
- 21% Attractions
- 12% Resorts
- 8% Dining
- 4% Shopping
3. What topics or questions do you have about a Disney vacation that you would like me to answer in future posts? Only half of you answered this question. Here are your answers in order.
- Ticket deals
- Upcoming events-new attractions-dining
- Hidden gems-single parent visits-resorts-when to go-cruising-dining affordably-your posts are great don’t change a thing
4. Do you blog about Disney?
- 1/3 of you blog about Disney
5. How often do you blog about Disney?
- 22% of you blog about Disney weekly
Mouse House Memories 2014
As we move forward in this year I plan on continuing coverage of special events and attractions as always. I hope to continue covering dining and resorts as my budget allows 🙂 I have had a few Disney vacation planners contact me about working with them to share deals with you. I will be looking into those offers and see who I think will be the best for all of us.
I’d love to write about Disney cruising and I can start researching but, I have yet to go on a Disney cruise so I can’t give first person accounts at this point. It is also difficult for me to write about single parent trips but I have a friend who may be able to guest post in the future.
I really appreciate the input and some of the new directions we will be heading this year. Thanks for coming along for the ride.
Join Mouse House Memories
- Write a post about Disney and add it to the Linky. Make sure you link to the actual post and not to your home page. Links that go to a home page will be deleted. Linky will be open Monday-Sunday of each week.
- In your post mention that you are linking up to Mouse House Memories at TheMomMaven.com.
- Optional but appreciated. Use the “Mouse House Memories Badge” at the top of this post in your post, sidebar or blogroll and link back to the main Mouse House Memories post