Back in December I introduced you to eMeals Meal Planning Made Simple and their Slow Cooker Creamy Pork Chops. We are continuing to enjoy our eMeals subscription and today I am going to share with you their Cheddar Ranch Chicken which seems to be a variation on my Parmesan Crusted Chicken. First I want to tell you about the eMeals subscription service and how it makes meal planning easy.
eMeals is the online meal planning solution with an established base of hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers. We offer a wide variety of lifestyle meal plans including Clean Eating, Paleo, Low Fat, Low Carb, Natural & Organic, Portion Control, Gluten Free, Classic, and Vegetarian meal plans. Users can choose from 12-month subscription term at $58, 6-month subscription term at $35, or 3-month subscription term at $21. Every user is offered an upsell of adding our lunch plan for an additional $4 a month with the same term subscription as the desired dinner plan.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken cut into 6 servings
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 TBS dry Ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pound chicken to flatten it.
- Place chicken in a sprayed 13x9 inch pan or baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, Ranch mix, and cheddar cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle Panko on top and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
While we all enjoyed this dinner we felt is was too similar to our beloved Parmesan Crusted Chicken to give it a permanent place is our meal rotation. I am thankful to eMeals for ending me new recipes to try right in my email box every week. It has made it easy to get out of our dinner time rut.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!