When I am baking I like to simplify things whenever possible. I have had this pin for S’mores Stuffed Cookies on my Tasty Treats board for a little while now. Every time I would look at the recipe I got overwhelmed so, I finally decided to simplify it. My girlfriend and I made these for our small group dessert a few weeks ago. In the photos you will notice that one of them doesn’t have marshmallow on it…Bob doesn’t like marshmallow. The amount of ingredients you need varies depending on how many cookies you are making, we made 5. A serving size is one cookie.
- Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough-It takes enough for 3 regular cookies to make one of these cookies (we used part of a tub of cookie dough from a school fundraiser)
- Full size Hershey Bars (1/4 bar per cookie)
- Marshmallows (1/2 marshmallow per cookie)-cut with kitchen scissors
- Graham Crackers (1/3 cracker per cookie)
- Preheat oven according to directions on cookie dough package
- Place 1 cookie of dough onto your cookie sheet and flatten it out do this for as many cookies as you are making)
- Place 1/3 graham cracker on top of the cookie dough
- Place 1/4 Hershey Bar on top of graham cracker
- Place 1/2 marshmallow on top of chocolate layer
- Using 2 more cookies worth of dough cover and seal in all of the ingredients
- Bake a few minutes longer than directed on the cookie dough package
- Remove cookies from oven
The S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies were decadent to eat and fun to make. They would be a fun addition to a sleepover or just a special treat.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks ie. Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and G+. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!