I have really gotten tired of my usual side dishes and I am trying to cut back on the amount of pre-packaged foods we eat. I’ve been on a quest for delicious, easy side dishes to switch up our dinners. I found this recipe for Cheddar Potato Slices, tweaked it a bit…and plan to tweak it some more but since everyone liked it, I thought I’d share it with you.
- 1 10 3/4oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray the bottom and sides of the crockpot with non-stick cooking spray
- Scrub potatoes
- Slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick
- Place potato slices in the crockpot
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the potatoes
- Mix the soup, pepper and paprika in a small bowl
- Pour the soup mixture over the cheese
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours-until potatoes are tender
- Once cooking is complete keep on low for serving
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes. Please feel free to pin it to your Pinterest “Easy Recipes” board or share the link on your other social media channels. If you try it please come back here and leave me a comment letting me know what you thought of it.