The stars of Disney Channel’s hit television series “Shake It Up,” Bella Thorne and Zendaya (currently seen on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” and is one of the youngest contestants to compete), kick off the all-new Shake It Up: I <3 Dance soundtrack, from Walt Disney Records.
The collection of 12 dance tracks is featured on the third season of the hit show.
Shake It Up: I <3 Dance features songs by Bella and Zendaya as well as fellow Disney stars Selena Gomez, Bridgit Mendler, Roshon Fegan and Caroline Sunshine, in addition to up-and-coming stars Coco Jones, McClain Sisters and more. The Shake It Up: I <3 Dance soundtrack is currently available for $9.99 on both iTunes and Amazon.com.
We have been listening to the CD in the car and we have been enjoying it. This fun mix of dance tunes is perfect for any tweens who are looking for dance mixes with clean lyrics and no objectionable content. Even my 17 year old son was bopping in his seat to “Beat of My Drum”!
1. “Contagious Love” — Zendaya and Bella Thorne
2. “This Is My Dance Floor” — Bella Thorne and Zendaya
3. “Beat of My Drum” — Zendaya
4. “Blow the System” — Bella Thorne
5. “Afterparty” — Roshon Fegan and Caroline Sunshine
6. “Holla at the DJ” (The DJ Mike D Remix) — Coco Jones
7. “These Boots Are Made for Walkin’” — Olivia Holt
8. “Sharp as a Razor” — McClain Sisters
9. “Future Sounds Like Us” — Dove Cameron
10. “I Can Do Better” — Young LA
11. “Shake It Up Theme Song” (Cole Plante Reboot Remix) — Selena Gomez
12. “We’re Dancing” (Alex Ghenea 3.0 Remix) — Bridgit Mendler
Shake It Up
“Shake It Up” is the #1 live-action TV series in its time period among Kids 2-11 and Kids 6-11. The show chronicles the adventures of best friends CeCe (Bella Thorne) and Rocky (Zendaya), whose dreams of becoming professional dancers are realized when they land roles as background dancers on the most popular teen dance show, “Shake It Up, Chicago!”