We eat a lot of corn at our house so I love to find new ways to serve it. A few months ago I found a pin for “Delicious Cream Cheese Corn” from BudgetSavvyDive.com and I pinned it to my “Recipes I want to Try” board on Pinterest. I’ve made the recipe a few times an, of course, I have tweaked it a bit to suit our tastes. I realized that I hadn’t shared it with you, so here goes!
: An easy side dish with a kick of spice
- 1 lb bag of frozen corn, thawed
- 1 TBS butter
- 3oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine the corn, butter and cream cheese.
- Stir often until the butter and cream cheese has melted and the corn is heated through.
- Remove from heat and add red pepper flakes.
- Stir well.
Preparation time: 1 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Microformatting by hRecipe.
Make sure the corn is thawed before you start. Also, be careful with the red pepper flakes, a little goes a long way.
If you enjoy this recipe please share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.