I have wanted to visit San Antonio for years. My son Jordan was there a few summers ago and his stories of visiting The Alamo and Schlitterbahn Water Park made me want to visit even more. I’d love to take an evening stroll down the Riverwalk and spend a day at SeaWorld San Antonio to see how it compares to its Orlando counterpart. I’m sure we’d have fun at Six FlagsFiesta Texas too!
When you are planning your San Antonio vacation make sure you check out SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience to get the best deals on accomodations, dining, shopping, museums and attractions in and around San Antonio. The website even has coupons and Limited Time Offers so keep checking back as your trip nears to make sure you have the latest deals. The best way to stay up-to-date is to download the SAVE app which is available for iPhone and Android devices or follow @SAVEinSA on Twitter.
Let’s have some fun and plan a virtual trip to San Antonio and see how much money we would save with SAVE. At the Holiday Inn Riverwalk’s website the best available rate for 2 adults and 2 children (ages 8 and 10) in a room with 2 queen beds is $104 a night for 6 nights but using SAVE I can book the same room for $89 a night for a savings of $15 a night!
- Day 1 we will take the Narrated Trolley Tour with Hop Pass. If I book on their website it is $85.50 for our family of 4. I can save $2.00 per person with the coupon on the SAVE website for a total of $8.00 saved.
- Day 2 we visit SeaWorld San Antonio buying tickets at the gate would cost us $229.96. Printing the coupon of the SAVE website saves us $10 per person at the gate for a total of $40 saved.
- Day 3 is shopping day and we hit one of my favorite stores, Del Sol! With the coupon from the SAVE site we get a free color changing tote bag for each color changing t-shirt purchased. I collect these totes when we travel, I think I have 8 now they are beautiful and rugged and it is great to get them for FREE! Here we didn’t save anything but we got an awesome bonus!
- Day 4 is Schlitterbahn-time to get wet and wild! The basic admission to the water park for a family of four is $179.64 but with our coupon from the SAVE website we save $2.00 per person or $8.00 total.
- Day 5 we take the kids to the San Antonio Children’s Museum where the ticket price is $8.00 per person but with the SAVE coupon we save 20% per ticket or $6.40 for the family.
This is just an example and we didn’t even include dining or much shopping but on this simple example we saved a total of $152.40 plus got a free tote bag!! That is a great savings!