I have yet to have the opportunity to stay at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek but it has become one of my close friend’s favorite place to stay every time they visit Walt Disney World. The resort is offering some great added activities for the whole family during their SummerBlast! promotion which is going on now through September 5th!
The SummerBlast! program is for guests of Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, conveniently located inside the gates of Walt Disney World® Resort. The summer-long schedule for SummerBlast! includes ongoing events, as well as special activities throughout the season. Highlights include:
- SummerBlast! Pool Parties: Celebrate summer in style! Join the crew for the summer’s hottest hits, Orlando-inspired games, and special prizes! [Saturdays: June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, July 7, 14, 21, 28, Aug. 4, 11, 18, 25 Sept. 1; weather permitting.
- Ducktona 500: The Great Summer Blast! Duck Race: You’ve got to see this to appreciate it! Guests can “adopt” a rubber duck during our race around the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek lazy river pool! Winners will draw a special prize, which could include a return weekend stay at the resort! [Saturdays: June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, July 7, 14, 21, 28, Aug. 4, 11, 18, 25 Sept. 1; weather permitting.]
- SummerBlast! Dive-In Movie Nights: End the night with a family movie on our big screen, located poolside. Grab a lounge chair or relax while floating inside the pool. [Nightly, weather permitting; June 1- Sept. 5]
- SummerBlast! Arts and Crafts: Kids love to bring home souvenirs, and the recreation team will be ready to help them make something special to remember their visit. Projects could include: Beach Bag Art, Treasure Box Creation, T-shirt Design, Color Me Bears, Backpack Art, Florida Gecko Craft, and Animal Art. [Arts and Crafts sessions vary daily, weather permitting. See schedule for exact activities and times – there is a fee for arts and crafts sessions.]
- SummerBlast! Pool Activities: Our recreation team is ready to rock, making your summer a blast, with a full schedule including activities like mini-football games, water basketball, float races, Marco Polo, candy bingo, beach ball dodge ball, H20 Pac Man, line dance fun, hula hoop games, pool relay games, line dance fun, float races, etc. [Activities vary daily, weather permitting. See schedule for exact events and times]
- Cupcake Crazy: On Friday evenings after check in, join our team in the lobby for an opportunity to decorate your own cupcake. It’s like edible arts and crafts! Don’t forget to take a picture to post on Facebook! [Fridays: June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27, August 3, 10 17, 24, 31]
- Poolside Barbecue: Join us as we crank up the barbecue poolside with your favorite summertime favorites available hot off the grill, including a selection of gourmet hot dogs! [Weather permitting. See schedule for exact times]
- Saturday Golf Clinics at Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club: Enjoy small group golf instruction from our PGA Golf Staff. Taylor Made golf clubs provided if needed. Beginner to moderate-based instruction. 10am-11am, $35 per person, sleeve of logo golf balls included. Please call the Golf Club at 407.597.3780.
- Golf Getaway Package at Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club: Enjoy a relaxing 18 holes for $95 including rental clubs and a $20 food/beverage credit at the cart. Package available from 9am-12pm Saturdays & Sundays. For Tee Times, Please call the Golf Club at 407.597.3780.
- Twilight Golf at Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club: Enjoy 18-holes after 2 pm for $75, which includes rental clubs. Available Monday – Sunday. For Tee Times, please call the Golf Club at 407.597.3780.
- S’mores: Gather around the fire pit and roast your own marshmallows, and make the perfect s’mores! [weather permitting.]
Specialty Weekends: Throughout the summer, we will feature several specialty weekends with additional activities or entertainment. For further details, visit the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek website.
- Cupcake Lovers Weekend, featuring activities with America’s favorite snack (June 15 and 16)
- Fourth of July Weekend, featuring SummerBlast! Fireworks (Saturday, July 7)
- Smokin’ Hot Dogs & BBQ Weekend, featuring the “Smokin’ Hot BBQ Buffet” and a selection of mind-blowing gourmet hot dog treats! (August 10 and 11)
Guests can save up to 20% with our Great Getaway rates from $129 per night. To make a reservation, please visit www.hiltonbonnetcreek.com/summerblast , or call 888-353-2013.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek offers the best of both worlds: a convenient “insider” location accessible from within Walt Disney World property and the peaceful serenity of the surrounding 482-acre nature preserve. Resort amenities include 1,000 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, a 3-acre Florida-style lazy-river pool, a Rees Jones-designed championship golf course, a luxe spa by Guerlain, a full fitness center, and nearly a dozen dining and lounge options, including the award-winning La Luce by Donna Scala.
It all sounds so great, I can’t decide when to go! Cupcake Lovers weekend is right up my alley, and right around the corner. I just realized my kids are out of town that weekend, that would make a great couples getaway. Smokin’ Hot Dogs & BBQ Weekend sounds great too or any time in between with all the great stuff they have planned. What would you and your family like to do at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek? Leave me a comment and let me know. If I get to visit there this summer I promise a full report when I get home.