Aunt Jemima® Frozen Pancakes, the trusted name in frozen pancakes, can help bring fun, easy solutions to the breakfast table this holiday season. With these great ideas, you will want to invite friends and family over for a holiday breakfast party. Set up a breakfast bar and be creative for the season with delicious toppings such as peanut butter, marshmallows, chocolate chips, granola, and chopped nuts, to bring warmth to the holiday season! Get creative and use cookie cutter shapes to make your pancakes come to life.
Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes are a quick and easy breakfast solution, ready in minutes out of the microwave or toaster. “We know you don’t always have time to make your family a warm breakfast from scratch, especially during the hustle and bustle of the holidays,” said Brandi Unchester, Senior Brand Manager of Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes. “Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes offer busy families a way to enjoy homemade tasting pancakes in minutes, because they are prepared just the way you would make them yourself.”
Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes are available in the freezer section of grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $2.69 for a package of 12 pancakes. New Confetti Pancakes join the Aunt Jemima Frozen family which includes Homestyle, Buttermilk, Low Fat, Whole Grain, Blueberry, and Mini Pancake varieties.
Try these Holiday themed easy recipes that can be ready in minutes or personalize your pancake with your favorite toppings for those on-the-go mornings. What can you do with your pancake?
Frosty the Snow Pancake
3 Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
5 pieces of black licorice
2 green M&M’s
3 red M&M’s
1 orange gumdrop
5 mini chocolate chips
Circle-shaped cookie cutter
1. Heat up three Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
2. Cut one pancake into a smaller circle for the snowman’s head (cookie cutter works best).
Cut another pancake into a hat shape and use the other pancake as the body of the snowman.
3. On your plate, layout the hat and two circles to create the snowman shape
4. Spread whipped cream (or Cool Whip works best) over the head and body of the snowman
5. Cut up pieces of black licorice for the hat and arms. Lay the licorice pieces over the hat shaped pancake and place the other pieces on both sides of the large pancake for the arms
6. Add two green M&M’s for the eyes and three red M&M’s for the buttons going down the middle of the larger pancake
7. Cut an orange gumdrop in half and lay sticky side down for the nose and place five small chocolate chips for the mouth.
1 Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
1 Gumdrop piece
1 Licorice piece
1. Heat up one Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancake
2. Spread strawberry jelly over the top of pancake to make a circle
3. Slice a gumdrop in half and place both halves side by side (sticky side down) off the top part of the pancake
4. Cut a piece of black licorice in half to make the ornament hook and lay the pieces on the plate above the gumdrops
5. Cut a mini marshmallow in a diamond shape and place in top right corner of ornament pancake to add dimension.
Are you going to add these to your holiday celebration?