We have more than established the fact that I am not at BlogHer this weekend. On Twitter we are using the hashtag #notatblogher so that those of us who are home can find our tweets in the sea of #blogher09 tweets. Welcome BlogHoppers! For a post that introduces me a little better check out my Ultimate Blog Party post from last spring or just click around my site.
Now Cozi has offered a contest for the #notatblogher bloggers and this post is my contest entry. If you don’t know what Cozi is, it is a FREE, easy to use, family organization website. You can create calendars for all of the family members, and create a desktop widget so you can keep track of your schedules! You can also organize shopping lists (and send them via test to your phone so you have it with you when you’re shopping. Cozi helps me keep my family’s busy lives organized and it will help you too.
The Top 10 Reasons I am Excited to Stay Home with My Family this Coming Weekend are…
- I will be able to attend my nephew’s birthday party on Saturday.
- I will get to sleep in on Friday and Saturday!
- I will be able to finish editing my ebook on chores!
- I will be able to spend Friday home with Aaron-and try to beat him on Madden ’09 All Play on the Wii.
- I will be able to set up the homeschool software on Jordan’s computer while he is still visiting my parents.
- I will be able to update my Cozi calendar with our fall schedule, that is filling up fast.
- I will be able to worship in my home church with my family.
- I will get to hug Jordan when we go pick him up on Saturday.
- I will be able to watch all of the Tampa Bay Rays games on TV this weekend! Go Rays!
- I will get to watch the Brickyard 400 on Sunday.
Now, I need your help. PRETTY PLEASE 🙂 Will you leave a comment on this post? The 15 bloggers with the most comments will receive a $100 blog sponsorship from Cozi. This would come in very handy right now as I prepare to launch my 1st e-book. If you really want to help me, use the “share this” and “retweet” buttons below and share this post with your friends. Thanks for your help and support!