Tyson Foods has recently added four new flavors to their Heat ‘N Eat Dinner Meats line (a line of fully cooked, seasoned and slow simmered meats), including:
- Braised Brisket in Mild Chili Sauce
- Brisket in Fire Roasted Onion Sauce
- Beef Steak Tips in Burgundy Sauce
- Pork Loin in Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce
Great Taste — Made with fresh, never frozen high quality chicken, beef and pork, Tyson Fully Cooked Heat ‘N Eat Dinner Meats offer a delicious taste that everyone will enjoy!
No Preservatives / Vacuum Sealed — Straight from the refrigerator, Tyson Fully Cooked Heat ‘N Eat Dinner Meats are so easy to prepare. Ready in minutes, these great main dishes have no preservatives and are vacuum sealed for freshness.
Lots of Variety-Tyson Fully Cooked Heat ‘N Eat Dinner Meats are available in a variety of flavors, perfectly seasoned and slow cooked to ensure you have the best culinary experience ever.
We tried the Pork Loin in Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce and my kids loved it. We didn’t do anything fancy with it just followed the simple directions on the package and cooked a few side dishes to go with it. My boys went straight for the hamburg buns to make pulled pork sandwiches!
Tyson is currently teamed up with Food Network host Robin Miller and Robin has been working on some fantastic recipe demo videos that show how to make, quick, easy and delicious meals using these new Tyson Heat ‘N Eat Dinner Meats varieties. Robin makes amazing entrees, like a Brisket Caprese Salad, Cuban Pulled Pork Panini Sandwiches and Angel Hair Pesto with Beef Steak Tips. I thought your readers would really like these videos as they show a step-by-step way of putting together delicious meals in a snap, which is what every busy mommy needs! I will be sharing these recipe videos and Robin Miller’s dinner tips with you over the next few weeks.
Here is the video for Cuban Pulled Pork Panini
Cuban Pulled Pork Panini
Recipe Courtesy of Robin Miller and Tyson Foods
Recipe serves 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
1 package (17.6 ounces) Tyson® Pork Loin in Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce, thawed
8 slices bread, such as sourdough loaf cut crosswise into ¼-inch thick pieces
8 teaspoons whole grain mustard
8 slices (about one ounce each) Swiss cheese
4 slices (about one ounce each) fully cooked ham
8 slices pre-cut sandwich pickles
½ cup thinly sliced red onion
1. Coat a Panini press, large skillet or griddle with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
2. Empty contents of pork into a large bowl, and using two forks, pull the pork apart into shreds. Set aside.
3. Arrange bread slices on a flat surface, and top each slice with one teaspoon of mustard. Top four of the bread slices with one slice of Swiss cheese, one slice of ham, two pickle slices and red onion.
4. Spoon the pork mixture over the onions and top with the second slice of Swiss cheese and the second slice of bread.
5. Place sandwiches on a hot pan and cook three minutes per side until bread is golden brown, filling is hot and cheese melts.
Now…about the giveaway, with each week’s recipe post I will be giving away to 2 winners 1 coupon each for a FREE Tyson Heat ‘N Eat Entree. This has a value of up to $6.99 and is a great way to try something new.
To Enter (mandatory 1st Entry) Leave me a comment telling me how you would serve the Pork Loin in Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce. Be creative, I’m always looking for new recipes and meal ideas for my family.
Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each one that you complete)
- Tweet this “Win a FREE Tyson Heat ‘N Eat Entree from @MomMaven http://bit.ly/jxQTs ” and leave a comment with the URL of the tweet
- Stumble, Digg, or Prop this post with a comment and post the URL here in your comment
- Subscribe to my RSS feed-click on the orange heart icon in the sidebar
- Follow my blog by becoming a follower on Google Friend Connect
This giveaway ends Friday 6/6/09 at 7:00pm. US and Canada entries only.